Thursday, February 28, 2008

little one birthday party

I'm not sure what to think. My son invited his whole class to his birthday party and some other kids. The party is Saturday and only 3 kids have said they would come.

We had a RSVP on the invite. He is starting to worry that no one will show, and the truth is, I'm thinking the same way he is.

Maybe I dont know what the etiquette is on kids birthday parties. But doesnt RSVP mean call to let us know either way.

Now he wants to call all his friends to see if they are coming. I dont know how to handle this. I dont want him stalking them...

Why doesnt parents realize that by not calling leaves a child in anxiety. Have we become so self absorbed that we cant even think about a childs feelings?

What gets me, is this party costs us alot of money, and I cant give a headcount because NO ONE FREAKING RSVP'D...

Who knows, maybe they will do the RSVP thing the day before the party. Maybe they just want to make sure nothing better comes up......oh wait, thats me....(only kidding) LIke I got alot of offers to go do some fun things.

No comments: