Friday, February 22, 2008

stinky stink

Every morning before I go to work, I hit the Dunkin Dounuts. Every morning I order the same thing. "Number 3 please".

Is it that wrong to say "a number 3 please, and may I have the man make my coffee"?

It's not that I dont like women making my coffee, but they smell. They wear perfume to work. And it's not a particular nice smelling perfume, but who am I to judge. I'm sure alot of people like that smell. But that is not what this is about, its about the smell clinging on to everything. And yes, the smell clings on to the top of my coffee lid.

Every morning, the lid of my coffee smells like perfume!!. I dont want to smell anything, or taste anything for that matter, but my coffee. Is that asking to much?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those 'frangence free' people, you know THOSE kind of people. All I want, is what I am paying for, a cup of coffee that actually smells like coffee as I slowly take a sip, not some womens perfume, is that so wrong? Now before anyone calls me a sexist, if it was a guy who wore cologne, I would be complaining about the same thing, but in this specific Donkun Donuts, it's the women who wear perfume. (can't even believe I have to clarify this..)

They really should have people that work in those places, 'fragrence free'. Who knows, maybe I'm turning into one of THOSE fragrence free people. I hope not, I hate those people.

Well, there is my vent today. All I want is to get myself a nice hot cup of coffee without smelling someones 'stinky' before I take a sip. Is that asking to much? After all, I did pay for a cup of coffee and never asked them to put 'smelly' on top.

Well, apparently it is, since the women really do not like it when you request the man to make your coffee. Boy, everyone is so sensitive these days...does everyone need an explanation on why? It's dunkin donuts for petes sake....geeessssshhhhh.

1 comment:

Torina said...

Ew, perfume cling makes me feel like wretching.