Sunday, November 12, 2006

pink gooshie thing

My son this morning said he wanted some playdoe, i told him we didnt have any. He became a broken record.

then he said "find me a pink gooshie thing" in his 'argumentative voice.'

he just kept going on and on with insisting me helping him find this pink gooshie thing.

I told him we dont have a pink gooshie thing, and he insisted that i go to the store and buy him this.

this went on and on with me just staying calm and saying we dont have a pink gooshie thing.

finally i couldnt take it, so i told him i was goinng on the bedroom to get away from the conversation.

he of course followed me, so i closed the door on him and he tried to break down the door to come in.

any suggestions, this is an on going issue and it is getting worse.

No comments: