Monday, October 9, 2006

please pass the cheese

with that whine.......

do they ever stop? My older son had his first sleep over with his friend. they did great together and then m y younger son had a play date with his friend while the older onne stayed home with me.

so i decided to take him hiking...not in the real sence of the word, but to look at this waterfall by our house in the park.

as soon as we got out of the car, he starts clinging to me, sticking his head in my kidneys (i hate when he does this)

he says to me the people are weird, then he wants to hold my hand the whole time, but hes 10 yrs old and it looks kinda odd......

there are days, when he goes in his 'weird' place, a nd i wish he didnt look so normal, i wish i could put a football helmet on his head so people would know that he has some 'special need issues'

so, we walked, about 10 minutes and he kept whinning..."its too hot, im tired' this isnt fun' too many people, the people are all weird and stupid...blah blah blah

here i am thinking im spending some onne on one time with him because this will be good, but all he did was whine and i was sick of it.

now, here is my next issue. Does anyone elses kid do this.

he forgets where he puts everything...i mean everything...he doesnt have the 'smarts' to keep track of his things.

i have found things out side, in the bathroom, in the garage.

but then when he cant find something....he starts yelling blaming us for 'stealing it' or 'taking it'

then when i try to tell him that i didnt wear his shoes, or that i was playing with stuffed animal, he continues to blame me or who ever is in the nearest promixity to craziness.

then he says 'help me find it?'

and if we dont help him find it right away, he goes off...he gets so frustrated.

he doesnt seem to get that we dont touch his things, that he is the one who losses them...its always someone elses fault.

i always tell him that i cant help someone who is yelling at me...but then that just makes him even more angry.

when he finally asks me nice, i will help, and i usually find his thing, because all he does is folllow me around while i look, God forbide he looks in a different place.

and i will tell you, this gets very tiring....

i dont know how to deal with this. but he is not fun to be aroiund when he misplaces something....i mean you can be putting out a fire annd he will rage and yell that you are not helping him look for his stuffed animal..

anyway, my older son and I had some alone time today, and im thinking it really wasnt worth it...it just wasnt fun....at least for me.

the only part that he liked, is when i stopped at the deli and got him a soda....woo hoo...a freaking soda...

you see, when i do this kinda stuff with my younger son, he just loves it, he loves the 'alone time'...he likes the 'father and son' outings....

my older son 'thinks' he likes it.

No comments: