Wednesday, September 20, 2006

you want to work with WHO?

you want to work with WHO?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok.....im glouting again...sorry guys, but lets face it, over the years, there was nothing but horror with my kids, so just bare with me for the next week or so when i talk about how shocked i am about my kids.

as some of you know, my younger son was kicked out of kindergarting and sent to a different public school because they had that 'special' class.

he just couldnt sit still and his behaviors were off the charts, and they couldnt teach him...so they gave up!!!!!!!! (but i wont go there)

his new kindergartin teacher told us that he was not what she expected and he was learning and doing really well.

we really liked this teacher, she was young, but very tough....something i know my son responds better to..... (at least he responds to my DW better, because she is tougher then i...im still a freaking marshmello) but i digress.

well, come at the end of the year, he did pretty well and learned alot.

well, he is in second grade now, and i got a letter from his kindergartin teacher who asked if she could use my son because she is getting her masters and she would love to work with my son. (she always had a soft spot for him)

of course we said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i guess my point, is that someone actually wants to work with my kiddo, and who knows him.......

so needless to say, my son gets a little special tutoring, because this teacher picked my son to work with.

not sure what she is thinking....but i just put a big 'ol checkmark next to the YES...........

i must dreaming.....but dont wake me, im enjoying this dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: